Without an Analytics package, doing any sort of Search Engine Optimization is meaning less. Its like not having a speedometer. In this tutorial, we go over how to setup Google Analytics. Its easy to setup Google analytics. All you need is a Google Account to start.
- Account Name (Name you want to assign to all the websites under this account)
- Website Name (Name of the website)
- Website URL (make sure to choose with or without www at this point)
- Industry Category (What type of company/site it is)
- Reporting Time Zone (Your Time Zone)